DC Power Maintenance Services
DC Power Maintenance Services
Installation, Upgrades, and Replacement
As DC power has become increasingly important to operations, regulating bodies including the North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC), Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) have increased their specifications for installation and maintenance. This, along with the advancement of technology, is making it increasingly difficult to manage DC power systems of varying sizes and configurations across facilities.
Get optimum performance by partnering with our dedicated DC Power Services team. We have experience working with all major brands and have the knowledge to ensure NERC and IEEE compliance for all your mission-critical functions.
Our services include quick and efficient turnkey installation services, upgrades, replacement, and life-extension services for your data center.
Generator Preventive Maintenance
Regular preventive maintenance helps keep your critical facility running. Backup power systems rely on well-maintained generators to provide backup power during extended power outages. Regular maintenance ensures your generator will start quickly to assume the full load and keep your critical facility running. Services include generator testing and maintenance.
Battery Remote Monitoring
Prevent battery failure with monitoring services. Continuously monitoring your critical battery parameters such as cell voltage, overall string voltage, current, and temperature, along with periodic tests of the battery’s internal resistance will verify the operating integrity of the battery enabling you to replace defective batteries before they result in unplanned downtime. Services include monitoring equipment installation and system monitoring of your critical UPS and battery strings to provide around-the-clock coverage.
Mobile DC Power Services
Safeguard your critical power through maintenance and replacement services. Our DC power specialists can confidently perform all required battery inspections, tests, and replacement services without risk of power dips or load drops. This includes a dependable, temporary DC power source ensuring zero interruptions.
- Simplified vendor management occurs with choosing a single-source supplier of equipment, installation, and maintenance services.
- Fewer costly project delays happen when the installation of any manufacturer’s equipment is properly engineered and executed.
- Optimized system performance is achieved with a customized configuration designed at the time of installation.
- Increased power system availability occurs as problems are corrected through routine maintenance.
- Improved mean time between failures (MTBF) is achieved when maintenance is performed by expert technicians.
- Reduced unplanned downtime due to regular maintenance and proactive replacement of batteries, UPS, and their critical components.
- Lower total service cost due to a maintenance program that optimizes system performance and eliminates emergency repairs.
Need Services or Parts?
Have An Emergency?
In case of an emergency call: